Getting free recharge cards or airtime codes is one of the best mobile tricks for smartphone users. With this trick am about revealing to you, you get to recharge your smartphones for free without spending a dime on recharge cards or airtime.
Years back, I published free calling tricks for airtel, and most of you enjoyed the trick, am sorry of you missed out… well, you’re lucky to get here, because we’re here with another crushing mobile trick that lets you load unlimited numbers of recharge cards, airtime and you make free calls as well on any network.
To get started, all you need is an android device, which you’ll be using to receive calls, get points while receiving calls and you’re gamed…. With those points, you get free recharge cards or airtime to Etisalat, MTN, Glo and Airtel networks.
Now let me break down the procedure……………..
How to Get Free Recharge Cards or Airtime while receiving calls?
- Firstly, using your android device, download the app codenamed “MY ads”
- After that, install the app on your android device and launch.
- Register your mobile number on the app; also agree to receive ads while receiving calls.
- Now, when someone calls for 20seconds, you get points, and these points can be converted to airtime, but you’ve the minimum of 100 points to convert.
- To get unlimited airtime with this trick, use any of your line that does free mid-night calls, i.e MTN, then use the line to call, and you receive with your android device, then hang up after every 20seconds to get 6points…. Within mid-night 12:30am to 4:30am… you can get thousands of points which can be converted to airtime which you’re to use anytime. The mid-night strategy is best, and it works for me, than normal time were you waste airtime to get airtime.
- You keep repeating the trick till you’ve accumulated as many points as you want… each 100 points is N100 balance Airtime.
This trick might look a bit stressful, but it worth the stress… feels free to get back on us if you got any problem. We got more recharge tricks and other mobile tricks, just follow us on twitter and also join our Facebook audience to get more mobile tricks.