This dish a complete healthy and tasty delight. It is a fibre rich recipe that will keep you full with only 120 cal. The sprouts added to it also make it rich in protein.
- 1 capsicum
- 20g sprouted moong (steamed)
- ¼ onion (chopped)
- ¼ tomato (chopped)
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 green chilli
- A pinch of salt and turmeric
- In a pan, add 1 tsp oil, onion, green chilli and toss till onions are golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, salt and turmeric and sauté for 2 minutes. Then add the sprouts and cook till done.
- Wash the capsicum, cut the top and deseed it.
- Fill the mixture in the capsicum, put the top back and fix it with a toothpick
- Take 1 tsp oil in a pan and sauté the capsicum for 2 minutes
- Serve hot with dal or any other dish.